Thursday, December 14, 2017

Whitewashed Mediterranean Dresser....


One of our many clients that fell in love with 
our painted finishes for furniture who has 
purchased so many pieces from us already 💗💗
Picked this beautiful mediterranean dresser from
our inventory along with that italian provincial set
and side dressers in previous posts.
So now we're completely finished with her order! 😅
Here is the before, it had a broken handles so 
I had to replace the pulls with some I had in my 
inventory that she liked.
I fell in love with this one when I seen it!  
Had to have it in my inventory. 


She wanted a whitewash look, so we stripped it all down.
Took FOREVER!!







Then I went to work on whitewashing and
my goodness this finish when done correctly..
takes FOREVER!
But I keep going till I was satisfied.
One of my clients told me once if the artist is happy 
(me 💗😊) then they're happy.  
Because usually it takes some time on 
certain finishes I do that I take longer on an order than expected.
I tell them I just keep going till I'm satisfied with the 
finish I've done.
I can most of the time read my clients thoughts pretty well when asked
to do a certain finish.  I also help them along the way with 
deciding and certain ideas I think will work better
for the look they want.


With this one I'm so in love with it...
but then again I always say that!
But I mean it every time.


The finish goes really well with this piece.
Totally different from the usual clean looks I do.




















My client loved it and all the other pieces I've done for her 💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment