Monday, January 1, 2018

Graphite Mid Century Desk, Updated Nightstand...


Client purchased this mcm dresser below from us
that I had painted in my own design and put up for sale.


Then she picked this mcm desk/chair set from
my inventory and wanted me to paint
it in the similar design I had done the dresser.
Before below.


She wanted a nightstand I didn't have one,
so she found one on her own.
Picture of before below.


Desk/chair sanded. 




 I suggested I paint stain the top drawers
and all of the chair.
Then paint the rest in the annie sloan graphite.


Hardware painted gold.



I showed her some mcm knobs I had in my inventory to 
replace the floral hardware on the nightstand.
She loved the idea, so we replaced them.
Looks totally different.
She suggested we stain just the top
drawer and the sides.





I also told her I had some gray velvet fabric we could add
to the chair that matched the color graphite very well.
She was like "Your killing me, your so awesome!!"











All sealed in a water base sealer.





Here they are in her daughters room.
Wow right?!




Love this look!

2 comments:

  1. Candy got to see the video of my daughter the first time she saw her room after it was redone. It was such an awesome experience to see an 18 year old so excited that she was brought to tears. It really was a great transition from her little girl room into a stylish, unique and one of a kind room!! I will continue to watch Candys posts and work but I fear I may try to buy them all!! Keep up the amazing work and please do not ever lose your vision and creativity!! Love us some Candy 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Herminia! I loved her reaction, made my day!

    ReplyDelete