Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dark Charcoal Chest Of Drawers...........


This one needed tons of work, I figured it's an old
antique piece so just leave the damaged parts alone.
To show the age of it.  Plus, John has been busy stripping
a huge detailed order.  So, I just tackled this one myself.
Here is the before below.


I sanded it down, glued the loose veneer back down.  




Then I painted it with annie sloan chalk paint
in a custom mixed color I created.



Added new hardware and painted them gold.


Then distressed and antiqued it.

















Looks totally different than before.
Available for purchase, message if interested.

1 comment: