Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Italian Provincial Updated in Black Bamboo..


I had purchased this dresser with a matching chest 
of drawers.  I was going to work on it eventually.
A customer wanted to come view a 
restored mcm dresser I had done for her nursery.
She seen this one and wanted to know what my 
plans where for it.  I told her my design and she
wanted first dibs on it before I list.
Before above.
I removed the plastic decor pieces on the top drawers.
Sanded it all down because the original finish was chipping 
and worn.


Sealed in all the holes from the plastic decor 
and older hardware holes.
I had purchased new modern updated hardware for this one.


Added the new hardware holes.


I painted it in my new favorite color called
Black Bamboo.  It looks darker in this picture.
It's more of a softer army green color.  I love it!





Sealed in a sprayed flat sealer.






New antique bronze modern hardware.




Her and her husband loved it!  So it was purchased, couldn't list it!

Before and after below.



No comments:

Post a Comment