Friday, May 22, 2020

Antique Buffet Redesigned to Modern....


I had this antique french buffet for two years in 
my inventory.  It had a hutch that was removable.
I’ll be making that into a stand alone shelf soon.
Before above and below.


Tons of cabinet space!



Removed the green felt boards from drawers on top.




We removed the french hardware.  I wanted this
to be look more modern farmhouse.  


Sealed in all the older hardware holes, pinholes, 
all the knick and dents we could see.


Stripped the top.


I painted it in lamp black by general finishes milk paint.





Purchased new modern knobs.  These are my absolute 
favorite knobs!  











Sealed in semi gloss sealer.





✨SOLD✨
Instagram @pieceofcandyfurniture

Look at that before and after!  
I’m loving how gorgeous this turned
out!



No comments:

Post a Comment