Friday, May 8, 2020

Italian Provincial Modernized...

Well, this is another of my pieces I've had in my 
fixer upper project inventory.  I was going to keep 
the vintage hardware.  
Just replace the missing top knobs, but I decided
to do all new modern hardware.
I thought (and I was right) it would look better.
The before is below.



We repaired the missing chipped veneer on top
and everywhere needed.
Sealed in all the old hardware holes, except for the top 
drawers.
Then sanded it all down.


I primed it all.



Added our new holes.  I make sure that my holes 
are always even.  Plus I make sure that you can't see the older holes.
This is why my prices are higher.  
We make sure we love it and are good with our work
before we list it.  



We added the new holes on the cabinet doors.


I painted it in Benjamin Moore Old Navy.


Sealed in a semi gloss sprayed finish.



I purchased new antique brass modern hardware.  









So proud of our work!












It looks absolutely freaking amazing!
This sold before I could even finish!
The customer had actually surprised his wife for
 mother's day!  What an amazing gift 💝
Instagram @pieceofcandyfurniture

Before/After!


No comments:

Post a Comment