Thursday, May 7, 2020

Vintage Italian Provincial Dresser in Queenstown Gray....


I was eventually going to work on this
vintage Italian provincial with mid century modern
straight lines.  It was in the back of my inventory though.
So I couldn't get to it till I got to the one in the front.
I was going to do it a dark gray or navy.  
One of my followers contacted me asking if I had 
a particular piece in a certain look.  I sent her a picture of this one.
She put down her deposit and I pulled it out.
Here is the before below.


It had some major wear on top.



We stripped it down.  
Sealed in the major scratches and dents.


I primed it.



I gave her some colors to choose from and she chose
General Finishes Queenstown Gray.




Sealed in a semi gloss sealer.




We cleaned up the hardware to reveal a 
beautiful brass gold.




It came out very beautiful!

Before/After below.



No comments:

Post a Comment