Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Completely Refinished Mid Century Dresser...



I picked this out at an auction I went to a few 
months ago.  Was a bidding war between John and another 
guy.  We won it though as you can see!
Before below.


Was damaged in some areas.







Sanded everything down, repaired the dents, scratches,
and chips.  


Look at that beautiful grain!
When I picked this out at auction I 
wasn't planning on painting it.  I wanted to 
refinish it.  


Could you imagine covering up that beautiful wood?
Nope I wasn't going to.


Wood pulls where sanded also.


Here it is after I stained it in early american.
I usually do dark walnut stains, but I wanted to try
something different.
So glad I did!





Top coated it in a semi gloss sealer.


Painted hardware gold.








Gold metal tips for legs too.



BEAUTIFUL!!!







Priced at $550
19"d/60"w/33"h
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery to 1st floor only for an 
additional $20.





No comments:

Post a Comment