Monday, July 1, 2019

French Provincial in Stained French Linen...


I love how beautiful this french dresser is.
The hardware is amazing.  Very sturdy and thick
with beautiful detail.  The style is has clean lines.
Not too curvy.
Before below.


It did need some repair on some scratches
in some areas.


I painted it in annie sloan french linen.
With some rubbed distress very lightly on
edges.  



Sealed the body in a matte wax.



I polished the handles and hardware very little.
I wanted to show some original natural patina.
Look at that hardware though?!


It has 8 drawers total.



I wanted to original wood in the design.
But was not feeling the stained top look
on this particular one.
I decided to stain refinish the middle area.
I stained it in dark walnut.  Then sealed 
that part in a flat poly.






Available!  Message if interested.
Cash or Zelle only.
Delivery available 1st floor only for an 
additional fee of $20.



No comments:

Post a Comment