Monday, May 27, 2013

Consider H Willett Dresser with a updated new look....

This was before when we got it the 3rd drawer was messed up as you can see and the paint job was not the best nor was the color....



So after sanding it down to the wood and repairing the drawer, also repairing other small details.  I looked at it and thought....what color does she need to be?  She is big and beautiful so she needs a color that would make her stand out but not too much. 

 So I decided on one of my colors that I love GREEN!  Then I added some handles and knobs to make her look even more gorgeous!



Then I added a very slightly aged look to it with some light brown wax.  Not to much just enough.


She is very solid heavy wood and very roomy.  I think she looks much better now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment