Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grey Custom Order Set Dresser Desk Headboard


This was a custom order for one of my repeat buyers, she picked out these that I had, and said she wanted them painted like one of my dressers I had done before.  I actually had to look for a headboard for her and she liked this one I found.  For the dresser I forgot to take pictures of the before...



The desk was painted a black lacquer and needed repair, so we fixed the damaged parts and sanded them all down, primed them...  


And here they are!!!  Grey with black handles :)


Looks super awesome!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment