Monday, July 18, 2016

Gray MCM Dresser.........


I usually put up pieces we get in for 
sale as is or I can custom paint it for you in the color of 
your choice.  This one though I wanted to paint in a color 
I chose.  I don't get to do that as much as 
I'm pretty busy with custom client orders.
So here is the before below.


I sanded it down, I didn't go down to the bare wood
because I was going to use general finishes milk paint.
I just sanded it down more because I wanted too.


Formica top, I sanded that down also.


Repaired the back legs because they had missing
chunks of wood.  Smoothed it all out now it looks 
like it wasn't even there.  We don't use wood putty
either as that shrinks with time.  Our repair we
do will last forever and is rock solid.



Primed it all.


Then I painted it in queenston gray, the camera took 
a bright picture though so this is not the true color.




Kept the hardware the same just cleaned them.


This one below is more the color.




I really love this modern look.
This is currently for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment