Monday, August 19, 2019

Updated Vintage Dresser in Navy...


Totally vintage dresser probably from the 80s.
The hardware I didn't care for, amazing because 
usually the hardware is missing.  I just think
this dresser needed updating, so the hardware had to go.
Here is the before below.


Top was very worn.  Here is what I used to update it.
I wanted to add some feet to lift it.
Then new hardware.  I picked a beautiful navy color
and used the Behr chalk paint.
I've used this chalk paint before and love it.


Took off all the hardware, it was alot....
12 total.


I had to seal in the old hardware holes, then add the feet
with some reinforcement wood.


Took about 2 hours to put all those new handles on.



Sealed the chalk paint in General Finishes High Performance Flat.
Which is a matte sealer.



Feet went really well with the design of this.






This dresser is 100% solid wood, not pressed wood too.
Heavy thick wood too.







SOLD!

Before/After!


No comments:

Post a Comment