Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Custom Order Gold Dresser Buffet for Sara....

This was a furnished piece we had that our new buyer Sara wanted.  She wanted us to paint it in a color form Ralph Lauren called Golden Candlesticks from there metallic collection.  I wasn't to sure on it but, it turned out pretty spectacular I think.  We polished up the handles and they turned out very nice.  She also has a couple other pieces she wants from me to be painted also those will be up soon.  I'm still working on them :)

So this is before...


This is after....


I just love the detail...


we had to completely strip the top....


sanded it down...


put 2 coats of primer....and 3 coats of paint....added some wax for protection...


It came out just so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment