Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Grey Headboard Bench.....


This full size headboard was part of a bedroom set we had.
It had no footboard so we decided to make it into 
a bench.
Here is the before below.



We have lots of furniture part in our inventory, so 
I pulled out some beautiful ornate legs to add to the
front of the bench for legs.


I told John what I wanted and he went to work.
This is it below fully built before I painted it.




I stained the seat and sealed it with polycrylic.




I painted the rest a medium grey with annie sloan
chalk paint.







Antiqued it with no distress.


Painted the back also, just in case.



Extremely happy with the turnout 💓💓!!!
Currently available for sale.

1 comment: