A new client contacted me in February and wanted
her antique vanity painted to match the old style henry link
dressers. We decided on cream from annie sloan.
The vanity needed repair also. It was weak on the legs and
loose, some detail was chipped on the tip of the mirror decor,
and she wanted the holes on the top sealed in.
I have a big waiting list and we just got to it last week
and she waited very patiently (as all my clients do) 😊
Here is the before below.
She said it was primed already, we had to strip the top though to
seal in the holes then we smoothed out the rest of the vanity.
Here it is after I painted and antiqued it.
Our smooth finish.
She loved it, I think it came out really beautiful!!