Friday, July 6, 2018

White Drexel French Dresser...


I had this french drexel for some time now.
I painted another french drexel same design
different hardware in a light distressed gray.
That's up for sale now.  
A new client contacted me and wanted 
a french dresser in a light gray stained top.
It all worked out because I told her I was 
in the middle of doing this one below in 
a stained top off white body distressed look.
Before picture below.


I was already finished with stripping it to bare wood.
I had been working on this one off and on for about a month now.





She put down a deposit and I had it done in a few days.
Just because it was already ready for me to start on it.
Before she put down the deposit her husband
suggested a white distressed body instead of light gray.
She loved it and decided on that color.


Refinished top in a lighter shade as she requested.
We went with dark walnut.






Done in a smooth semi gloss finish.





Left hardware original.






She loved it and who wouldn't it looks so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment