Monday, July 16, 2018

Graphite Painted Piano.....


A client contacted me and wanted 
her piano painted.  It was very heavy so this was a 
custom job I had to do onsite in her home.
Here is the before below.  The top veneer had come off
from wear and age.
John repaired that part.


I painted the rest.  She wanted a color that would stand out 
in her home.  She already had a lot of grays in her home.
I suggested a distressed graphite with black wax finish.
I used Annie Sloan products.
Here is the graphite with no waxes below.



This is while I was distressing it.


On this picture below, the left is graphite without any
waxes.  The right is with just black wax.
I love both!


Here it is all complete after the black wax and distressing.


Then here it is in the spot where it's going to be.
She's still deciding on location of the piano in
her home.


It came out beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment