Friday, May 4, 2018

Cream Aged Buffet Sideboard....


We've had this beautiful buffet made by Vaughn furniture
in our inventory for almost 2 years.  I decided to paint
it in a vintage finished look.


It needed tons of cosmetic repair.
As you can see below, veneer damage was the worst on drawers.


Side warping on one side of the piece also.






We repaired all the damaged areas.
Sanded it all down.
 Primed it all white.


The color I chose was by Benjamin Moore
called Mannequin Cream. 


Then I went to work on the vintage finish.
Also changed the hardware.




I added a scrap piece we had to the back 
to bring out the piece more and I love it!






Side warping was repaired.



I sanded it all down before I primed it but I 
left some imperfections there to go with the vintage finish 
I wanted.






The outcome is absolutely amazing isn't it?
Currently available, message if interested.
Priced at $400.
Measures at 60"w/37.5"h/20"d
Delivery available for an additional fee of $20.

1 comment: