Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Antique Aged Gray Dresser.....


I got this antique dresser along with another
one in the same size.  Sold the other as is.
I decided to paint this one.
Before below.


Top was loose, so we had to remove 
it to make it more stable.
Now it's on there super tight and the hole piece
is extremely structurally solid.


Removed the old hardware because it 
was missing some wooden knobs.




Stripped the top and restained it in a 
custom mix.  Then sealed it in a 
semi gloss sealer.


Painted the body in a custom mix of annie sloan
chalk paint.  I mixed graphite and coco.
Don't know how much of each so I probably will 
not ever get this exact color again.




Distressed and antiqued the body.



I had these cool antique knobs in my inventory
and they where perfect for the look I was going for!





Looks amazing!  I love it!




Priced at $385.
44"w/35"h/23"d
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery available 1st floor only for an 
additional $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment