Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mid Century Dresser in French Linen...


I've had this really cool mid century half cabinet/dresser
combo for some time now.  I didn't list it as is either.
Most of my inventory isn't in any condition to 
sell as is.  This particular one had a few imperfections.
Before below. 





I decided to paint it in Annie Sloan 
french linen.  It's one of my favorite colors in her line.
I've done a few pieces for clients in this color last year.


I distressed and antiqued it to give that awesome 
aged look/feel to it. 



Hardware I used some dark bronze color to darken 
them some but not too much.


Chalk paint finishes I do are really smooth
and don't have that chalk painted feel to it.








Priced at $420
50"w/19"d/32"h
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery available for an additional fee of $20
to 1st floor only.

No comments:

Post a Comment