Friday, December 28, 2018

Navy Italian Provincial Distressed.....


I can't wait for the new year!  I have tons of furniture in
my 2 huge rv stoarge warehouses.  I started to limit my custom orders.
I'm so blessed that we have been booked straight with custom orders
for the past 8 years.  Like every single week was an order.  We loved it!
But it got to be really stressful, I got into this business to 
relieve and help ,with my anxiety issues.  Painting helped and still does help me.
But I want to start painting my own pieces and put them out for sale.
I'm still going to be doing custom orders, just not to where I have no
room to breathe.  Hope that makes sense.
So I'm booked with custom orders till February, but after that
I'm cutting loose!  Then, hopefully if customers come to me and want me to 
paint something for them, I can say it'll be ready in a week..instead
of 6 months!  I've been working on cutting back on custom orders since March
of 2018.   It took this long to get some breathing room.
Ok, so to this beautiful Italian provincial below.


Had some damage on the top so we couldn't stain it
 like I initially wanted to.  Repaired that.


Then I painted it in a custom color mix.
General finishes coastal blue and queeenstown gray.
I thought coastal blue was too dark.
Loving this navy color.  Let's just hope I can 
make it again.


Distressed edges.  Painted the hardware in a custom
mix of bronze and a rusty color.
I think oil rubbed bronze is too dark sometimes.



Sealed in a flat sealer.



Priced at $510.
60”w/19”d/31.5”h
Cash only.
Delivery to 1st floor only for an additional $20.


1 comment: