Wednesday, January 30, 2019

French Cream Distressed Aged Dresser...


John went to work on this french dresser before I could get 
a before photo.  He has his own workshop away from me.
While he was repairing a custom order piece he started on 
this one without letting me know.
It was damaged on the top missing veneer,
chips and scratches everywhere.  Pulled off back and put a 
new one on it because it was damaged.  Drawers where rough
going in and out so he repaired that, they open and close
perfect now.  Plus missing hardware.
I had some in my inventory though.

Painted hardware in dark bronze and added 
these pulls I had in my inventory below.



Painted the dresser in cream with distressed edges.


This is a hard to find antique french dresser.
Once you get this particular style/look you don't let them go.


Added a new wood backboard.


Smooth chalk painted finish.





Came out absolutely gorgeous!
Matches the french nightstands I have up for sale too!


Paid attention to detail as you can see in photos.



Stained the top in a custom mix.


Sealed the top in a flat sealer.



Priced at: $575
21"d/58"w/35"h
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery available to 1st floor only for 
an additional fee of $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment