Saturday, February 16, 2019

Duncan Phyfe Dresser in Clean White .....


I know i forgot to do a before on this one which
would've been nice because the top 
was horrible. 
I did a stained top.  I had to go over it with 2 
different stains because of a water mark that
just didn't want to come out.   





I did a pretty good job I think.
Sometimes we run into that.  Oil stains are the worse.
Takes way too much time up.
Sealed the top in a flat sealer.


Hardware I painted dark bronze.


Painted the body in a clean white look.








I removed a center decor piece because I 
didn't like the way it looked took away from the piece.
Now it looks more cleaner.  



Priced at $450.
56.5"w/20"d/34.5"h
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery to 1st floor available for an 
additional fee of $20.


1 comment: