Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Mid Century Modern Dresser in Multi Stained Look....


New customer seen a mid century dresser here on my 
blog, but it had sold.  I have some mid century dressers 
I don't list because they need some restoring.
This was one of them.  She picked this one.
Here is the before below.  The top I didn't take a photo
of but had very worn finish and tons of water marks. 


Here it is below stripped and repaired.



She picked this stain below.



Also this stain below.


She gave me a green light on doing whatever 
I thought looked best.  She just wanted a two tone look.
I did this look below!


Did the body and middle drawers in the darker stain.




The drawers in the lighter stain.


Then left the wooden pulls natural didn't 
stain them at all.


Painted the bottom feet tips gold.




That grain is beautiful!



Sealed in a gloss sealer.




Looks amazing!!  She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment