Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mid Century Modern Dresser Brought to Life....


Finally got around to doing this post!
I've been really busy with customer orders lately.
I refinished this beautiful mid century modern
dresser in a two tone look.
Before below.





Stripped it all down.  Sealed in all the nicks and scratches
 I could see.






Look at that raw beautiful wood.
All those patterns of wood!


Stained in dark walnut on body.




Stained the top border of the drawers in 
early american.


Polished up the handles to reveal a 
beautiful gold.






Sealed in a semi gloss sheen.





Oh my goodness!!  This came out so so so 
BEAUTIFUL!  It sold before I could list.
I actually put it up on my facebook page
in the raw stripped wood and one of my
customers saw it.  Then it was gone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment