Monday, June 10, 2019

Antique Chest In Cream with Aged Look....


Well, I'm going down the line in my
inventory.  This one is one of those I 
kept unseen as well as most of what I 
have.  As you can see it needed tons work.
Before below.


Veneer damage.  This piece is old.
The previous owner said from the early 1900s.






Top was lifted up and looked like they tried to
repair before but it didn't work.


I repaired it all, sanded then primed it.
I decided to paint this in a cream.
Repaired those veneer chips. 



With distressed edges.


Color is Benjamin Moore Mannequin Cream.




I left some chips in the detail to show age
and more detail for the look.



Stained the from legs in a darker stain color.
Kept the original wood casters.


Repaired the top, now its solid and no more
lifting.



Top back splash is removable.
I love it though.







Smooth delicious finish!


Kept original hardware because it's
BEAUTIFUL!







❌SOLD❌
32"w/18"d/43.4"h
with back splash 51"h total.
Cash or Zelle only.
Delivery 1st floor only available for 
an additional fee of $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment