Thursday, March 4, 2021

Mid Century Dresser


I forgot to take a before photo of this.  I don't know why but,
it completely slipped my mind.  I thought I did, so you can 
imagine how frustrated I was when I didn't find it in my photo roll.
Anyway, this is vintage form the late 1970s in a mid century
style.  We repaired all the missing chipped veneer.
Which was mostly on the bottom edges.  more so on the right edges than left. 


Stripped everything down.



Here is where you can see the filling in on veneer.  
We had to add a ton of filler.  But we built it back up to 
make the side even.


Painted the body a light gray and stained the wood 
slats in cappuccino. 




Sealed everything in a matte finish.








I so wish I had taken a before!  Oh well either way it looks
so much better!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment