Monday, March 17, 2014

Custom Light Grey with Brushed Gold Ornate End Table...

This was furnished and custom painted for one of our previous buyers, she wanted this to she wanted this to match her living room which had a area carpet in it with grey in it.  I suggested to paint it grey and i could customize a grey for her to match her carpet.  She loved that idea.  Then we decided to add some brushed gold over the ornate parts to bring out the gold in her framed mirror she has also in her living room. 

So we sanded, primed, and added multilpe coats of grey...



I brushed the gold...


John really smoothes out the pieces before I paint them....


Look at that smooth top!


I added alot of gold to really make the design come out...
plus I painted the knobs gold..


added some brushed gold to the hinges also...


Wow it looks awesome!



This is a really beautiful piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment