Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Broyhill Dresser Custom Painted White....

This Broyhill triple dresser was picked from 
our inventory by a client.
She wanted it painted all white with polished hardware.
She also wanted it a clean look with no distress.

This was the before.....


after we stripped it down....
we take off all hardware and
cabinet doors for a better finish....


I primed it and then painted it 
the color she chose.....
it was a Sherwin Williams color
that I matched to Benjamin Moore paint....



very clean look....



smooth finish....no brush strokes....



like I said we take EVERY piece
of hardware off.....


smooth top....




I paint everywhere you can see....






I tried to take a picture of the sun shining
on the dresser so you can 
see the smooth flat finish we always do...


the only time we don't do a flat smooth finish
is when the client wants a shabby aged look
with layered colors.....







Fully completed.
  She was very impressed as all my clients are.



The before, during, and after process.




No comments:

Post a Comment