Monday, November 21, 2016

CoCo Antique Chest Of Drawers


We found this beautiful antique chest of drawers
a few weeks ago.  I decided to paint it in my own
color design.  Here is the befores below.


Veneer damage on the top.
We repaired that part.  Then repaired everything else that needed it.


I decided on Annie sloan coco.
here is the top part, we just removed all the veneer
and sanded it down to a smooth finish.


I distressed only the edges and then aged 
some parts.




No hand painted all sprayed with our hvlp gun.


Added all new knobs and I love them!



I also added some wood wheels to the bottom.
Didn't paint those left the original wood finish.





Look at all those drawers!  Six total.







Love this and it's currently available for purchase.  Message for info.


No comments:

Post a Comment