Friday, February 23, 2018

Farmhouse French White China Cabinet Hutch....


I snagged this french china hutch online
and had time to chalk paint it.  John has been 
extremely busy all week stripping pieces 
for client orders.  Next week I'll be busy 
painting those pieces.  The weather here in Houston, TX
has been horrible for painting.  Dry time takes forever.
Although, chalk paint drys a lot quicker than latex.
Which is why I chose to paint this one in chalk paint.
Here's the before below. 


Added a new back board.


Added chicken wire because the middle 
glass was missing.  Plus, I wanted a more farmhouse look.





Painted it all white and distressed edges.



Smooth no brush stroke chalk painted finish.



I painted hardware in dark bronze.





Excellent size, it's not too big but not
to small either.


Kept bottom inside natural.


Has so much storage for it not being
so big.






I'm so in love with this piece!  I would love to 
keep it but I already have my buffet I refinished 😐
This is currently available for purchase. 
Message if interested.

1 comment: