Monday, February 12, 2018

Updated Stanley Dresser Set....


New client contacted us a while back from my blog and
said she was referred to us by one of
our previous clients. She said she loved the table
we did for her friend.  
She wanted a dresser/nightstand set custom painted to her liking.
I didn't have anything she liked in my unpainted
available inventory.  So, she waited patiently till I got something in 
she liked.
I got this one in and she loved it.
Before below.


It was originally the factory creamy color and 
the previous owners had put a poly stain over it all.
A reddish stain at that.
We had to strip it, took forever.





She wanted the stained top with white distressed 
body, then painted dark bronze hardware.
Paint was done in Benjamin Moore white.













She loves it, I love this look to 😊💖

No comments:

Post a Comment