Sunday, June 24, 2018

Duncan Phyfe Chest on Chest...


New client picked this from our inventory.
She wanted a chest of drawers and I showed
her a few I had in stock not listed
in my inventory album.  I'm just so busy with painting
and orders I don't have time to take photos 
of everything I have.  I try to get a few in a week.
Here is the before of this beautiful
duncan phyfe chest on chest.


She wanted a white distressed look with 
some refinished wood incorporated
in the piece to match her grandmothers
chest she had already in her guest room.


Sanded, primed and painted everything.
Used ben moore ultra white in semi gloss.


She wanted my thoughts on which part to 
refinish.  I decided on the top two drawers.


Hardware kept original and it's beautiful!







Came out so beautiful...


She loved it as you can see in the post above :)


No comments:

Post a Comment