Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hale Navy French Dresser Set...


Previous client contacted me this past summer.
My waiting list is always long so 
I just got to it last week.
She wanted a six drawer dresser, I showed her
this french I had in a six drawer.
It needed some work one of the 
front drawers was off needed french hardware.
Which is why I had it in my fixer upper storage warehouse.
Before below.






Then I found a french nightstand in the same style.
She wanted that one too.


Also wanted a mirror so I showed her what I had
that would work with the size of the dresser.


Here is the dresser after we repaired and stripped it.



Nightstand also.



Then I primed them all.
Pictures below.




She wanted hale navy by Benjamin Moore.
In a semi gloss finish.




I found the some matching french hardware in 
my hardware inventory.






Sealed in a semi gloss sealer.







Everything came out fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment