Thursday, March 7, 2019

Mid Century Modern in Navy...


I had this early mid century modern 
dresser in my inventory for some time.
I've been pulling pieces from my inventory 
as we're getting overloaded on pieces.  
During the past 7 years we've had customer paint orders after 
another with no gap.  Well, we've gotten a large
build up of our own pieces.  Our customer orders have 
mostly been their own pieces they want us to paint.
Anyways, here is the before of the dresser I was putting 
up for sale this week while still working on my 
customer orders.


I removed the bottom piece and added
some mid century legs.  I figured it would look much better.


Stripped it down.


Stained the top drawers and legs.
Painted the rest in Benjamin Moore Hale Navy.


Hardware I painted gold.




Stained drawers in dark walnut.





I was actually undecided on color.
I had this one and other in mind.
A customer contacted me and wanted it.
So, it sold before I could list it.



Looks so beautiful!  I'm so amazed at what I can 
come up with and do sometimes!
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment