Monday, October 2, 2017

Butter Cream Dresser....


This particular one I painted in my own color & design.
I forgot to take a before but you can visualize it. 
We sanded it down not to complete bare wood except for
the top.  Then I primed and painted it.


We did have to repair some wood slides.


Painted in restoration hardware paint color
butter cream.



Distressed edges and painted hardware
in oil rubbed bronze.











Our beautiful smooth flat no brush stroke thin 
finish.







This was sold the next day after I listed it.  
She loved our work so much she had me do a mirror to match.
Last week she brought me a nightstand she wants me to 
paint to match the dresser.  Hopefully I can get to that soon.
We're extremely busy with lots of clients painted orders.
That's why I got backed up on my posts.  Listed I 
think 5 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment