Second half of the order for one of our clients. The other part was the
italian provincial set in previous post.
This is she will be using as nightstands.
The one below she picked from our inventory.
The second on was hers.
Before pictures below.
They both needed major veneer repair as
they're old like really old.
Inside where the drawers sat needed to be
rebuilt on some so the drawers could go in
and out easier.
We repaired everything cosmetic and structural.
Stripped down everything.
She sent me this pictured she found online and wanted me to
do them both in this look.
I used annie sloan french linen and went to work on the
Antiqued and gold detailed in some areas.
Painted the hardware also.
My no brush stroke finish of course.
Love showing my close ups with the light shining on it.
We're both in love with them!