Thursday, May 16, 2019

Light Gray Italian Provincial Dresser...


I scored this italian provincial dresser made by Century
off the internet!  Before below.


Had some damage to veneer, plus the legs where loose.
The legs are not screwed in so we had to 
really reinforce them.  Now there tight and sturdy.


I sanded it down, primed it, and painted it in 
Sherwin Williams Dorian Gray.
I had a customers who we used this color 
for on for her order a few years ago.
I fell in love with it!
Thank you Brooke 😘


I changed out the top knobs hardware for some 
of my favorite I had in my inventory.






The bottom handles I kept original but took off
the floral back ends.  





I did a clean finish on this one.
No distressing.  This finish is more
time consuming, because of the sanding down.
Then priming, then painting.  Which you have to do when 
painting with latex.  Which I've become a pro
at since this is basically what the majority
of my customers asked for on their orders.
Which has been since 2012.


The finish I do holds up also.  I've had customers from 2013
that their pieces still look amazing.




This one came out so beautiful though!  
Love it...I mean I know I say that
a lot but just look at it?!
Ha Ha 😄






❌SOLD❌ 
19"d/31.5"h/64"w
Cash or Zelle only.
Delivery to 1st floor only available
for an additional fee of $20.

1 comment: