Monday, May 20, 2019

Old Dressers Made Into Nightstands.....


I got these awhile back.  Goodness, I can't even remember 
if it was late last year or early this year.  
Anyway the before is below.  They actually 
had shelves on top.  I got rid of those.


I covered up that floral design on the top drawer.
I removed the outdated hardware.
Had to seal in the old handle holes to make new ones
for the new hardware I purchased.




I custom made this color.  It's in annie sloan chalk paint 
color coco with a cream chalk paint, then some custom mix gray
chalk paint.



I added some white knobs to the top.



Then some dark bronze cast iron pulls to the bottom.


Color is a greige.  I love how these came out so much!






Distressed edges too!




❌SOLD❌
30"w/18"d/30.5"h
Cash or Zelle only.
Delivery 1st floor only available for an 
additional fee of $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment