Friday, May 10, 2019

Restored Mid Century Modern Dresser....



I had this for sometime in my inventory, but then
I used it in my sons room for about 4 years.
He has moved on to another piece, so I might as well 
refinish it!  I have many mcm dressers in 
my inventory, adding this one would be ridiculous.
I mean if I don't get to it now, when will I?
The before is above and below.



I couldn't put it up for sale as is looking like this.



To many scratches, missing veneer in some areas.


Has wood handles.



Wood flat square pull on top drawers.


Stripped it all down.




Striped everything but the back part of the top drawers.
I loved that pattern and wasn't sure I could copy that.



Here it is below after I stained it in dark walnut.




Sealed in a semi gloss sealer.
















❌SOLD❌
66"w/17.5"d/30"h
Cash or Zelle only.
Delivery to 1st floor only for an additional
fee of $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment