Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brutalist Teal Brown Dresser By Lane


Found this beauty and was like so in love with it!  Found out it was made by a designer that did some work for Lane Furniture in the 1960's or 70's.  I can't seem to find if it was designed by Paul Evans or Arron Donner though.  I fixed it up repaired the drawers and nicks. Sanded down the outer shell, stained it, then painted it brown, then stained it again.  Then waxed it.  


Then I painted the drawers teal and distressed abit, then dark waxed them.  I think it came out just Outrageous!   Truly truly truly outrageous!

2 comments:

  1. If you could do that again I'd be interested in buying the piece. Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, haven't came across a dresser like this in years. I'll contact you if I ever do again though.

      Delete