Sunday, July 25, 2021

Campaign Nightstands in Black....


I post on my website my available pieces.
I have a Ready for your Home link and a Customizable link.
I posted these to my customizable link.  I give my website 
subscribers a 24 hr notice before I list on my 
social media platforms.
One of my return customers snatched these up for a 
customer order.  I knew these would go quick because their campaign
and nightstands!
She wanted these for her new home office.
Before below.

We removed the plinth and added L shaped metal legs 
I have in stock.  
Painted them black along with all the other hardware.
 

Painted the body in black.


I left the nails the original dark bronze because it looked so good like that.
Plus it would go with her new black desk.



We decided on all black, because of her other pieces 
she was putting in the office.



These look amazing all black!
Top coated in a flat sealer.




Love!!



Before/After.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment