Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Grey French Provincial Dresser with Pink Handles


This was a before picture I was sanding it down getting ready to prime it.  My Buddy was looking at me sitting on his bench, yes HIS bench :)  My husband repaired 2 of the dovetail drawers they where missing the back pieces.  



I decided to paint it grey for the shell and I sanded the drawers down but left some cream paint on them, then stained and waxed the drawers.  Then painted the handles pink.


I used some light brown wax to bring out the wood and darken it abit.......


I love the way it came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment