Sunday, November 8, 2015

Antique Claw Foot Desk Painted Coral.......

One of my repeat clients asked me for a desk.
She needed one to use for a changing table in
her downstairs living room.  
I didn't have this beautiful antique claw foot listed, because it 
needed repair. It didn't have a top, was loose, and peeling veneer.
 I showed it to her and she 
loved it.  It was the perfect size and look she wanted.



she wanted it stained with a mixture of wood color....
so after repairing we sanded it all down....


did our technique of the mixed stained wood...






she wanted a coral color and some knobs, so we decided 
on these knobs which are so beautiful...




repaired all the peeling veneer....


love those knobs....



put a top on it and painted it coral...



she wanted a mixture of different wood colors
and
a coral threw out the desk...





She loved it!  I think it came out really beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment