Monday, August 22, 2016

Teal Mid Century Modern Chest.....


A new client found my blog online, contacted me thru my blog,
picked out this mid century modern chest of drawers from
our inventory.  She loved my current inventory and our work.
When clients view my blog and close up 
pictures of our finish they always fall in love.  She was undecided on what
color, as this was for her small daughter's room.
So I picked a few colors from Benjamin Moore for her, 
Her daughter decided on this mellow teal.  
Here are the befores below.


This needed some cosmetic work as you can see.


Chipped and peeled veneer everywhere.



We stripped and sanded down.




Repaired all the chipped and missing veneer,
this is included in all our custom painted prices.




Sealed in all dents.





Sealed in the edges and reshaped them.








I primed it all. 





Painted it the beautiful teal.






Shined and polished the hardware,















Beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment