Sunday, January 15, 2017

Aged Light Gray Chest.....


Had this in my inventory for since the summer
and decided to pull it and paint in my own design.


It's a high end chest of drawers made by white fine
company with a solid wood back nailed in.
Very solid structure and quality.  



I removed all the hardware and replaced it 
with new hardware.




I chose to do a light gray for the look I wanted ,
I custom mixed the color also.


I used chalk paint and sprayed it on 
no hand painting.


The hardware I wanted was something
 to bring out the piece, but not too
flashy or too plain.


I wanted to keep some of the clean lines which is why
I chose these handles.


I aged it but didn't distress it.





Super flat and smooth finish.  





I also painted the bottom metal sleeves
and the cabinet door hinges to match the
color of the hardware.




Painted all of the inside cabinet area.


I aged the inside also.



The middle slats are removable.


They just slide out.



The inside dividers on the 1st drawer are removable also.













Really happy with how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment