Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Navy Aged Chest Of Drawers......



We had this chest of drawers for about 3 years in our inventory.
I was waiting to paint it when I had some extra time.
This was the before below.


It had these older handles on it.


I painted it in Annie Sloan chalk paint.


I customized this color to a navy blue.


Aged it with no distress.




Added new hardware to go with the lines 
of the chest,










Smooth no brush strokes finish.


I spray the paint on with my hvlp gun
 I don't hand paint it.  It's more expensive 
in materials, but I love the look.








Oh my goodness, I'm totally in love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment