Sunday, January 1, 2017

French Provincial China Cabinet......


This french provincial china cabinet was in our current
inventory available as is or if a client wanted it custom
painted in a style they chose.
A new client was referred to us from someone else and scheduled
an appt with us to come view this cabinet.  She also wanted 
to see our work up close, as she seen it numerous times online and loved it.
She had been following us quite a while and was very glad she
finally came to us!  She had such kind words for us on my
look and design I had.  Plus, she loved the finish we did on
furniture also.  She said as she was feeling one of my finished pieces
"It's so smooth and flat!  Even the chalk painted one is so smooth.
The latex finished one is the same, so smooth.  I love your work!"
As a custom furniture painter I'm sure you know, 
I LOVE to hear that!!  
Well, let's get to this beautiful piece shall we?
Here is the before below.


She was the 3rd new client who loved the deep gray dresser
I had painted in my own design and put up for sale back 
in Nov. 2016.  Needless to say, she wanted that color,
look, and design on this china cabinet.  She LOVED 
that look and color.


This was painted in Annie Sloan chalk paint.
I had custom mixed the color.


Aged it all with no distress.  





Painted the hardware silver and aged that also.




We paint all the hardware you can see.



Painted the inside and aged that as well.


She wanted the metal decor taken off the 
left and right windows.  Took off all the glass
even the one on the door.  


She didn't need the inside painted.



Smooth flat finish.





She absolutely loved it!!  
I love how it came out, so beautiful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment