Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Stormy Blue Duncan Phyfe Dresser.......


I had this beautiful duncan phyfe dresser for about 
3 months in my inventory not listed as available.
I have quite a few like that in my inventory that are
not listed.  Some need repair and some need stripping.
This particular one needed some repair.  
After John repaired it I just went ahead and painted it 
in my own color design.


I went for a stormy blue color with some gray tints
in it.  I custom made this color from annie sloan
chalk paint.


Aged it but didn't distress it.  I didn't think the look 
I was going for would look good distressed.  


My smooth flat finish.






I also painted and aged the hardware.














Loving this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment